Okay great! so you have booked your spray tan with us, now here’s how you prepare for, and look after your beautiful new tan. For your perfect Sienna X tan simply follow these tips…
- EXFOLIATE REGULARLY ESPECIALLY THE NIGHT BEFORE YOUR SIENNA X TAN. PAY PARTICULAR ATTENTION TO KNEES, ELBOWS AND ANY OTHER DRY AREAS.
- PAINT FINGER AND TOE NAILS, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE ACRYLICS OR SIMILAR, TO ENSURE THE TAN DOES NOT STAIN THE NAIL (A CLEAR OR COLOURED POLISH WILL DO).
- WE ADVISE YOU TO WAX/SHAVE 24/48 HOURS PRIOR TO TREATMENT TO ALLOW PORES TIME TO CLOSE. DOTTING IN PORES MAY APPEAR IF NOT ADHERED TO. ALSO EYELASH/EYELASH TINTING SHOULD BE CARRIED OUT 24/48 HOURS PRIOR TO TREATMENT.
DO NOT MOISTURISE OR USE DEODORANT OR PERFUME BEFORE YOUR TAN AS THEY CAN ACT AS A BARRIER.
- WEAR/BRING LOOSE DARK CLOTHING AND FLIP FLOPS OR LOOSE FITTING SHOES AS TIGHT CLOTHING WILL CAUSE THE TAN TO RUB OFF DURING THE DEVELOPING STAGE. THE TAN WILL WASH OUT OF MOST CLOTHING, BUT MAY STAIN LIGHTER COLOURED ITEMS, ESPECIALLY NYLON. IT IS ALSO ADVISABLE TO KEEP YOUR BRA OFF FOR AT LEAST THE FIRST HOUR AFTER YOUR TAN. SO IF YOU’RE WITH COMPANY YOU MAY WANT TO BRING A DRESSING GOWN OR SIMILAR TO COVER UP AND PROTECT YOUR DIGNITY!
- IT IS ADVISABLE TO REMOVE CONTACT LENSES FOR THE TAN TO AVOID STAINING AND CONTAMINATION.
- REMOVE ALL MAKE UP AND JEWELLERY.
- Leave the tan on for at least 8 – 10 hours, then shower until the guide colour runs clean & gently pat the skin dry.
- Avoid excessive perspiring or getting wet during your development time, sip drinks or use a straw.
- Long baths or going swimming will fade your developed tan quicker.
- Remember that your sunless tan does not have any SPF so you will need to use sun protection.
- Moisturise daily to help enhance and prolong your tan. Avoid any body scrubs or polishes as these will scrub the tan away. Use an exfoliant 5 – 7 days after your tan to encourage even fading.
Make a Spray Tan booking enquiry today - It's easy and we'll be in touch almost instantly!
Alternatively you can provide your details & send us a direct message by simply filling in the form below...